Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the games begin

3/2/10 I don’t think I’ve said yet WHERE Tabby wants to go to college. While not an Ivy Leage .. gonna cost us almost as much. The logical choice for someone who wants to be involved in the latest/greatest scientific research regarding marine mammals is, hands down, University of Hawaii. So … that’s where she needs to go! Somehow. Thus, the recipe contests begin!

I have found a great website: http://www.contestcook.com/recipecontests.htm which lists tons of opportunities for her to experiment and compete. Some require the entrant to be 18 and I am proud to represent her in those cases! There are a few I want to enter myself — particularly dealing with Asian cuisine (which I’ve had an opportunity to learn a bit about based on my work parking me there for long periods of time over the past few years!)

Anyway, there are EIGHT contests with recipes due within the next week: Two with Bisquick type prepared flour; a potato one; a tuna one; a pickle one, a chicken one; a slow cooker one; a cookbook contest where we can enter up to 7 recipes! Time to get the old noodles churning!

[Via http://asmith5496.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment