Monday, March 8, 2010

Full Speed Ahead

“Jambalaya, Tomato Concasse, Oyster Stew Base, Garlic Aioli, Cucumber Macadamia Nut Salsa, Pesto Aioli, Tomato Thyme Dressing, Pico De Gallo, and by the way…..I want you to make lunch for everyone today.”

No problem.  Yesterday was my first day back at work after the accident.  I rocked the hell out of that list and lunch.  I’m still not back to 100% but I’ve made adjustments and I can still keep up with everyone which is great.  I’m pretty happy with my adjustments I have made with holding my knife, my cuts are fantastic!

I don’t know how much I’ll be posting going forward but I’ll try to make all of this madness work on here somehow. Blog, school, work…..Full speed ahead!

Pan seared garlic/thyme/lemon chicken with white wine portobello cream sauce.

I’m back!

Eric

[Via http://ericriveracooks.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment