Monday, January 11, 2010

Meal Planning extravaganza!

Yesterday Mike and I went to the grocery store and costco and stocked up for the week (and bought enough kleenex to last through the plague!). Then we got home and I cooked up a storm! Three meals for the week DONE! Mike gets home an hour before I do and when I get home I’m starving, this way Mike can heat up and have dinner waiting for me. He’s an excellent cook but this is way easier! (And fewer dishes!)

Here’s what I made (all from Real Simple Magazine recipes that I cut out and laminated!)

  • Couscous and spiced mini burgers
  • Roasted Red Pepper Meat Loaf
  • Jerk Chicken and corn bread (which I didn’t make yet but it only takes 25 minutes.)

And here is an update on those delicious cookies I wrote about earlier: CARDAMOM IS EXPENSIVE and really hard to find. 11 bucks for a jar! You’ve got to be kidding me.

[Via http://fryxie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment