Friday, January 22, 2010

Meal Plan starting 22 Jan

I’m beginning to wonder why I do these, as I never seem to stick to them. This week, I intend to try though.

Tonight

I’ve had some fish and rice. I’m not sure if I’m going to eat again, if I do it will be sardines with pasta.

Saturday

Quiche (veggie day)

Sunday

Roast chicken

Monday

Chicken and pasta pie

Tuesday

Soup… Are these 3 days looking familiar? It should do, I was supposed to have this last week, but stayed at my friends instead.

Wednesday

Parsnip roulade and veggies (veggie day)

Thursday

Spaghetti with sausage and mustard

Friday will have to be some sort of fish dish, I’m thinking smoked cod chowder, or maybe a fish pie as I’ll have spare potatoes.

To make this weeks meals, I do not need to buy anything at all, I have it all in the house already. The recipes for Monday and Thursday will be from my home made cookbook so will be the meals I make for my challenge.

I may also make some sort of dessert from my cookbooks if I have the ingredients in the house.

[Via http://wealthyandhealthy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment